SOLID BRICK BEAUTY WITH HUGE POTENTIAL ON NEARLY 400m2 OF LAND!!
This appealing property is a surprise to the eyes as soon as you walk through the gate! Solid brick in construction, you can move in straight away but have the potential to upgrade and enhance over time should you wish to do so.
This private, secure two bedroom home is perfectly positioned in the heart of Edwardstown, just across the road from the railway station and within a stone's throw to all local amenities along South Road. One of only two in this flexible self-managed strata group, and with so much character combined with open space, there is alot to like.
It also features:
- A large, private, and established well maintained grassed front yard with a walnut tree
- Neat kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space plus gas cook top, dishwasher, and double sink
- The main bedroom is an excellent size with built in robes and reverse cycle air con
- The bathroom is original yet full of character with its terrazzo floors, and deep relaxing bath, plus separate shower
- Lounge room has its own split system air conditioner and is light & bright looking out to the side courtyard
- Ample storage with the extra linen cupboards throughout the hallway
- Spacious separate laundry area
- Fabulous private side courtyard providing you with the perfect setting to entertain family & friends!
- Separate two car lock up garage with great storage.
This property is perfect for first home owners, downsizers, or those who are looking renovate and reap the rewards.
You Will Be Pleasantly Surprised With All That's On Offer!!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning