SENSATIONAL BUYING FOR A NORTH / EAST FACING WATERFRONT FAMILY HOME
AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED - Owners are downsizing. Secure this beautifully presented waterfront property today. Situated in a in a much sought after cul-de-sac position with sensational waterfront and skyline views.
* Four large bedrooms plus a separate study
* Master with walk in robe and ensuite
* Brand new designer family bathroom
* Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops & gas cooking
* Large open plan living and dining room
* Insulated ceilings, air conditioning and ceiling fans
* An abundance of natural light throughout the home
* Waterfront facing covered alfresco entertaining area with timber decking
* Private sun-drenched pool with glass balustrade
* Fully fenced with double carport, workshop and storage area
* Ample grassed area front and rear (terraced)
* Garden shed and colour bond fencing
* Easily maintained manicured gardens on a large 894m2* block
* Sandy beach for kids to play
* Only minutes to main river with full access to the seaway
With soft neutral tones throughout this home will not disappoint! So if you are looking for a great location to raise your family then call today.
Council rates: $2,720 per annum approx.
Water rates: $1,350 per annum approx.
Rental estimate: Estimated at approx. $950 - $1,000 per week
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning