Something you'd definitely see in a beautiful homes magazine!
Classy family home in a STUNNING location.
I can assure you the moment you step through the front door of this beautiful two storey residence, you'll want it all for yourself.
Stylish and spacious throughout, this home has quality splashed all over it.
Features downstairs include:
- Double door entry
- Large tiled open plan living area
- Chefs kitchen, loads of bench and cupboard space, granite benchtops
- Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate bathroom
- Powder room with separate WC
- Laundry with ample space
Features upstairs include:
- HUGE master bedroom with walk in robe
- Open ensuite with shower and a spa bath
- Balcony overlooking the mesmerizing Coal Dam
- Two more bedrooms with built in robes
- Study nook
Extra features include:
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
- Ducted valet vacuum system
- High ceilings
- Porcelain tiles
- 20 solar panels
- Storage under the stairs
- Fantastic outdoor front and back outdoor entertaining areas
- Tandem garage
- Built 2009
- 322sqm block
This spectatular home is positioned looking out over the beautiful tranquil Coal Dam Park in one of the elite, well - sought after areas of Woodbridge, and is complimented by being nestled amongst other quality homes.
Conveniently located to the Midland Shopping Precinct, St John of God Hospital, the Swan River and Guildford Grammar schools are only minutes away.
For further information on this stunning home, or to arrange a viewing, please don't hesitate to call Heather Eldridge on 0413 495 375.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System