Surrounded by breathtaking lawns & gardens this spacious, character filled residence promises a beach side lifestyle with enduring country charm.
* Set privately back from the street in a highly desirable, quiet, leafy, beach side neighbourhood this extraordinary residence will captivate you from the moment you step foot onto the lush grounds.
* Upon entry you are greeted by a lovely light filled living area that offers a stunning combination of parquetry floors, tiles, Jarrah rafted ceilings & custom built window seats set against white exposed brick walls.
* The roomy & functional kitchen is also in this zone & offers ample storage & bench space along with convenient breakfast bar facilities.
* Ascend upstairs to a wonderful 2nd storey, pitched roof loft area that is an ideal guest bedroom & study with lovely tree top aspects.
* Adjacent to this zone is the large 2nd open plan living & dining zone that can be separated & has an appealing warmth that is accentuated by the solid Jarrah timber floors, wood fire & dual handcrafted Jarrah French doors that lead outdoors.
* A second timber staircase leads you upstairs to the separated sleeping quarters that is comprised of 3 guest bedrooms all with Jarrah floors & wonderful views over the gardens, convenient storage cupboard plus the main bathroom that has that "Old World" feel to it with Colonial tap ware & timber floors.
* There are a further 2 bedrooms located on the ground floor that share a modern bathroom. The laundry is accessed via this space also.
* Enjoy all year round outdoor entertaining from the huge timber pitched roof, paved alfresco area. Protected via caf blinds with tranquil outlooks to the immaculate backyard lawn & gardens. A picturesque oasis with meandering paths & established mature shade trees that backs directly onto Captain Toby Park & currently allows for convenient rear access to the property. Plenty of parking is available with the large double garage with side access.
* A truly exceptional beach side property in a highly sought after location sandwiched between Toby Inlet & only 500m to the Beach via secret walk way & a short stroll into Town & the local shops & restaurants.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor