Motivated vendor says sell
Embark on a love affair with the country! If you have been searching for the ideal home to raise your family in a harmonious lifestyle of freedom and relaxation, then look no further.
Nestled at the base of Tamborine Mountain in a quiet no through road, you will find this beautiful 3.75 acre block. The home has a separate lounge room plus an open plan kitchen / dining area with a wood burning fireplace to keep the entire home warm in winter, while the reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you cool in summer.
Fully fenced with rural fencing there is plenty of space for the animals as well. Whilst this property has currently been devoted to wildlife you could easily keep a pony or small horse happily as well. Access to the National Park is close by for trail riding and the area is home to numerous horse trainers riding instructors and a pony club.
Perfectly position in the quiet village of Tamborine with Tamborine Mountain as your backdrop.. Call to arrange your exclusive viewing.
- Well appointed family home
- 4 Bed 2 Bath, or 3 Bed and 1 Study
- Double entry front , opens to foyer
- Ceiling fans in living area, also with reverse cycle air con
- Wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen with ceiling fan and quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen and dining area.
- Front courtyard
- Internal laundry with access to back verandah, plenty of storage space
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, reverse cycle air con and walk in robe
- Hidden remodeled ensuite with shower, vanity, toilet, chrome heated towel rail and feature wall
- Bedroom 2 - ceiling fan and robe
- Bedroom 3 - ceiling fan and robe
- Bedroom 4 (or study) - reverse cycle air con
- Main bathroom with toilet, bath, shower and vanity
- Undercover entertaining area
- Security doors on all sliding doors
- Remote controlled block-out blinds internally. Awning blinds on the outside as well
- Internal access to garage
- Double garage with electric auto roller doors
- Double shed approx. 9m x 6m, including workshop area, with electric auto roller doors
AROUND THE PROPERTY
- Plenty of water with two rain water storage tanks
- Biocycle septic system, serviced quarterly
- Alhua security camera system (8 cameras in total)
- Solar Power Panels
- Various fruit trees
- Landscaped gardens
- Access to summer creek
- School bus pick-up and drops off at the end of the street
Call John to arrange your exclusive viewing!