Commercial development opportunity
This unique property in prime location on Tamborine Mountain is an exceptional cottage industry opportunity with restaurant potential. With excellent exposure on Main Western Road this commercial site features a shop, multiple residences, art studio, workshop, ample parking, storage sheds and a small avocado orchard - all on 1 acre of prime land.
- The original 105-year-old home with shop at the front
- 2 bedrooms
- Large living/dining area
- Large veranda
Two story home:
- This quality home is fully insulated in both walls and roof with high ceilings, reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas heating
- Open plan living with hardwood timber floors
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large covered and open veranda
- The ground floor consists of a 66m2 storage room and a 50m2 studio / teenagers retreat with a bathroom and a large shed at the back.
Two additional storage sheds/workshop, one fully insulated with 135 m2 floor area, the other is a 50 m2 lock-up garage
- A complete commercial site with shop and separate modern residence complete with storage sheds and ample parking
- Excellent exposure on Main Western Road
- Abundant water supply, two bores, three water tanks
- Solar system producing 8KW
- Small avocado orchard
- Plenty of car parking
- One fully usable acre of prime land
As the zoning is cottage/tourism this property can be converted to a variety of business options. Don't miss this opportunity in an area that caters to both locals and tourists. For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Ton Wolf or Paul Edwards.