FAMILY FRIENDLY HOME WITH HALF TENNIS COURT
Modern open plan home on huge 784sqm* block. Located in quiet family friendly neighbourhood in the Benowa State High School catchment area. Only a short stroll to parks, restaurants, shops and schools.
* Generous open plan family zone
* Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops
- Ample cupboards and bench space
* Two large separate living areas
* Four bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom
* Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
* Designer bathroom with separate toilet
* Air-conditioning, security screen and fans
* Large alfresco covered entertaining area
* Sun-drenched swimming pool with sandstone surround
* Ample yard for kids to play on a 784m2* block
* Half size tennis court or use as a basketball court
* Double lockup carport plus covered storage area
Council rates: $1,950 per annum approx.*
Water rates: $1,125 per annum approx.*
Rental estimate: Estimated at approx. $950 - $1,000 per week*
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning