10-acre lifestyle block with lovely aspect
Behind the modest facade of this brick home is a generous residence with plenty of room for the family. Easy flow kitchen, dining lounge leads out to large screened back veranda running the full length of the home, with BBQ area. The outdoor gazebo is home to the built-in 5-person therapeutic Jacuzzi/spa. Kitchen is well designed with dishwasher, breakfast bench and wall oven.
The 10-acre property is a surprise as you explore with it's shed, 2 dams, a cow and paddocks. This is serious space!
Features of this lifestyle acreage property include:
- Modern kitchen
- Seperate dining and living areas
- New timber look vinyl flooring throughout
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern 2 way bathroom, with a bath and separate shower
- Separate laundry
- Plenty of storage
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Large 5-person therapeutic spa/jacuzzi
- Full length covered and screened back veranda
- Fully fenced
- 6m x 9m shed and 6m x 9m carport
- 2 dams
- There is a cow on the block
- Bore with potable water
- 55,000 litres of water storage (2 concrete and 1 poly tank)
- 2 separate entries to access the paddock at the rear of the house
This property is well priced to meet the current market and has so much to offer - located 15 minutes to Logan Village, 45 minutes to Brisbane, and just a short 15-minute drive to the beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
Don't miss your opportunity to live next to nature with plenty of room to grow and make it your own!
Call Mark or Deb to arrange a private inspection or visit one of our advertised open homes.