Boronia Heights - Prime Position on a good size 676m2 block in a quiet cul de sac
Bigger than it looks at first glance!
• Owners have lived here long term and are now on a retirement plan to Kingaroy their bags are packed ready to go!
• Come and inspect this property sooner than later- a great opportunity to get into the market, close to local Schools at Boronia Heights, parklands, bus transport to the Plaza and local shopping in Parklands Avenue.
• Appealing to a wide range of buyers - first home buyers – investors, such a great opportunity here
• Set on a good size 676m2 block with side access and room to build a shed, or a man cave.
• Attractive light filled lounge and dining area with new quality carpets recently added.
• The lounge has a combustion fireplace for the upcoming winter months
• An original kitchen - but a good size with an adjacent large family room with vinyl plank modern flooring
• The family room has an air conditioner which would cool your whole home.
• A sliding door from the family room leads to the undercover colourbond patio with views over the well maintained rear fully fenced yard.
• Three bedrooms are all built in and the master has its own ensuite with a new vanity.
• The original bathroom is spacious for the family with a bath, toilet and shower recess.
• A separate laundry is inside the home with back door access to the yard
• Extras are a single lockable carport and two garden sheds for the bits and pieces.
• With easy care gardens and lawns and plenty of room for the children to play this is a very desirable property only a stones throw away from the Grand Plaza shopping, local Boronia Heights school, child care and easy access back by Motorway access North & South
Move in tomorrow and enjoy living in this quiet family friendly cul de sac position.
Give us a call to inspect or watch out for our upcoming Saturday open homes
About Boronia Heights
Home to the beautiful Boronia Bushland Reserve among other parks, Boronia Heights is located to the west of Park Ridge and is just a skip and a jump to the Logan and Gateway Motorways and Mount Lindsay Highway. If you feel you need a touch of the rural atmosphere and still have easy access to everything you need, then Boronia can give that to you.
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre is the closest large shopping complex and is only a 5-10 minute drive from your home. Grand Plaza has the Event Cinema as well as a public transport hub. Boronia also has the Middle Road Village with a Spar supermarket and another centre, centrally located on Parklands Drive which includes a Medical Centre, chemist and local child care.
There are plenty of schooling needs here as well, including Boronia Heights State School and Goodstart Early Learning on Middle Road. All in all, it’s a great suburb to live in.
- Combustion Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Electric Hot Water