Character home with panoramic views over Launceston
The phone enquiry code for this property is - 0634
What an amazing location.
Property in this area is in demand and tightly held, be quick to inspect as it won't last long.
10 Argyle Street is perched high on the hill, bathed in sunlight and surrounded by nature.
Cataract Gorge walking trails start at the end of the cul-de-sac with Launceston schools and CBD only a short stroll away.
This property offers endless possibilities for further development.
- Premier sunny position with views over Launceston
- Quiet location
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Solar hot water system
- Relaxing front and rear decks
- Cathedral ceilings with exposed beams
- Remote opening skylights
- Gas & electric appliances
- Lockup garage
- Storage under the house as well as in the loft
- CCTV Security System
- Mature garden, with established passionfruit, olive, fig,apple, nectarine, lemon, and blackcurrants.
Call now to inspect!
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide 'For Sale By Owner' service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell their own home without paying Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.