All the hard work has been done for you and this property is waiting for the lucky family to call it home.
You are spoilt with a fully fenced backyard with astro turf which will cut your gardening chores and allow you to enjoy your free time and relax, also a great place for the children to play safely and enjoy the outdoors.
Features of this home include:
• Large kitchen with stone benchtops, ample bench space and cupboards to create some culinary delights
• Kitchen overlooks the large open plan family room
• Original Jarrah floorboards through most of the home
• 3 good sized bedrooms with Jarrah flooring and window treatments
• Security Alarm and shutters on front bedroom windows
• Formal lounge with Jarrah flooring
• 1 bedroom and Lounge has split air conditioning
• Separate dining room for your formal dinner gatherings
• Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
This 728sqm block offers a low maintenance garden, has a lovely street appeal and is conveniently located:
• Within walking distance to the local Middle Swan fish & chip store and liquor store
• Close to Great Northern and Roe Highways
• World famous Swan Valley wineries almost at your doorstep
• La Salle College, St Brigids Primary School, Swan Christian School, Middle Swan Primary School all close by
• Approximately 5 minute drive to Midland TAFE, Midland Gate shopping Centre, St John of God hospital
• Approximately 15 minute drive to Perth airports
• Approximately 25 minute drive to Perth CBD
This home will attract many buyers, whether it be first home buyer, investor or down sizer - so do not hesitate, pick up the phone to arrange your private viewing or if you have any questions regarding the property.
Look forward to hearing from you Vikas Verma 0433 191 264 or email@example.com