The words "rare opportunity" are thrown around all too often in real estate. However, on offer today is a genuine, once in a blue moon chance to secure a prized piece of real estate in a blue-chip locale. Sitting on almost 1,850m2 of symmetrical land with direct access to Taylors Lake and beautiful walking tracks is a solidly built home that will reward its new owners for years to come.
With only a number of properties with direct access to the lake, there are even fewer on blocks this large. The opportunities are endless - however one thing is for certain; your long term future will be very bright. With access to the Calder Freeway in under a minute, you can be in the CBD in under half an hour; and returning home to spacious and serene living. Both private and public schooling options are in abundance, as is public transport and shopping centres. However, the highlight is the fact you can open you back gate and step out into gorgeous walking tracks all year round.
- 3 spacious bedrooms (Master with Walk In Wardrobe and En-suite)
- Optional 4th bedroom upstairs, or home office and living room
- Multiple living rooms including a large lounge room upon entry with stunning cathedral ceilings, plus a second casual family living room
- Spotless kitchen with adjoining meals area
- Bright central bathroom
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Sensational backyard with uninterrupted lake views and direct access!
If you choose to let this chance slip past, your next opportunity may be many years away with local residents holding onto these properties and very rarely selling up!
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced