Entry Level 2 Bedroom Buying
Situated in a small three storey walk up block of only 8 units, this 2 bedroom top floor unit is ripe for the picking! Boasting fantastic renovation potential, this entry level unit will appeal to the astute investor or first home buyer looking to capitalise on this prime location!
Featuring a sunny north facing balcony and an open style plan!
Act quick to secure this fabulous position, situated just out of the hustle and bustle of the Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach CBD, a short walk to the light rail station and golden patrolled beaches, close to array of shopping centres and some of the best restaurants and entertainment that the Gold Coast has to offer!
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom top floor unit
- Sunny North facing balcony
- Fantastic renovation potential
- - Large combined bathroom and laundry with separate toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Oversized single undercover parking space with large storage space directly behind.
- Low body corporate fees
- Boutique block set on a large 832m2 land with future redevelopment potential (STCA)
- Short walk to the light rail station, and the beach
- Close to an array of Shopping Centres, restaurants and entertainment
Council rates: approx. $1,621.30 per annum
Water: approx. $1,233.20 per annum
Body corporate fees: approx. $46 per week
Current rental income: $340 per week until 13/6/19
Make no mistake, our seller is exceptionally motivated! Make an offer, this must be sold! Contact Matt Maguire to arrange your inspection today!
Potential buyers should make their own inspections and enquiries and seek their own independent advice before signing a contract of sale, to satisfy themselves that the property meets their requirements.
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking