LATE VICTORIAN CBD TERRACE
Introducing this very attractive Victorian terrace situated in an excellent tree lined street, right in town!
Freshly restored, this Circa "1887" terrace boasts lovely cast iron filigree which embraces the facade, a stunning ornate fireplace and gorgeous exposed brick feature wall in the lounge room which make this property a delight to inspect!
Features include but not limited to:
* Gorgeous main bedroom upstairs boasting French doors that flow effortlessly out to the large balcony
* Second bedroom upstairs with built-ins
* Stunning third bedroom downstairs with ornate fireplace
* Cosy lounge room with new gas log fireplace
* Neat kitchen with gas cooking
* Spacious bathroom
* New timber doors and windows overlooking the amazing timber deck and entertaining area
* Good size low maintenance garden
* Brand new studio at the rear of the garden with lovely vaulted ceilings
* Brand new colorbond single garage with rear lane access and potential to extend into the studio making a huge 9 x 3 metre structure.
* Spotted gum flooring
* New insulation
* New colorbond roof plus re pointing of bricks
This fabulous terrace feels like you are in Paddington, Sydney and is ready for those wanting that inner city lifestyle!
No need for a car with this beauty, walk to Restaurants, clubs, shopping centres, Schools and parks.
Call Leanne Hurley today on 0419226564.