YOUR PRIVATE OASIS IN STUNNING SANDGATE!
WITH TWO-STREET FRONTAGE
Discretely positioned in a Quiet and Private Country-Style Road, situated between Hoskins and Alexandra Streets is this fine home, nestled on 830SQM of fully Landscaped, Mature Gardens. With both indoor and outdoor living and entertainment areas, creating a relaxed environment for you and your family to enjoy the best of Bayside Living and accessed from Lower Alexandra St.
This highset property comprising 3 Bedrooms, Brand New Bathroom, Polished Timber Floors and Recently Modernised Kitchen flowing onto Private Outdoor Covered Entertainers Deck is filled with Natural Light and Cooling Bay Breezes, creating a home rich in Ambiance and Character.
AND THAT’S NOT ALL!
Behind the tall timber fence of the property is a ‘HOBBY FARM’ Style Orchard, Comprising Established Fruit-Bearing Trees, consisting of:
• Valencia Orange Tree * Loquat Tree
• Kumquat Tree * Mango Tree
• Lime Tree * Mango Kensington Pride Tree
• Washington Navel Orange Trees * Persimmon Tree
• Coffee Tree * Mandarin Tree
• Strawberry Guava Tree * Lime Tree
• Brazilian Guava Tree * Pots of Blueberry Bushes
• Passionfruit Vine * Fig Trees
• Banana Trees * Red Pawpaw & Lemonade Tree
CHICKEN COOP WITH CHICKENS PRODUCING ON AVERAGE 5 EGGS A DAY
AN ENVIRONMENT PERFECT FOR THE YOUNG FAMILY TO GROW UP IN
Just a short stroll to the Waterfront and Sandgate Village with an array of Café’s, Restaurants, Water Sports and Schools and just meters to the Train Station & Bus Stops – the Airport only a 15 minute drive away, C.B.D Accessible within 35 minutes
THIS HOME HAS IT ALL…
• 3 Bedrooms – two with built-ins
• Separate Bathroom – BRAND NEW
• Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen / Living / Dining Areas
• Kitchen with trendy Timber Finish – Recently modernised and with
• Sliding Glass doors opening onto Private Covered Deck 5.0 M x 3.8 M – Ideal for the Entertainer who enjoys having Friends and Family over
• 9.5 M X 7.4 M Storage Area
• Separate Toilet
• Carport 5.9 M X 5.6 M
Now is the time to inspect, open for inspection Saturday 9:30AM – 10:00AM, or please call Helen for your Private Inspection at a time to suit you.