Enviable Waterfront Living In Highly Prized Location! Sellers Seek Immediate Sale!
Indulge your family in the enviable waterfront lifestyle on offer with this fabulous 3 bedroom home, nestled in the heart of this highly desirable Mermaid Waters locale. Boasting a wide 20 metres of water frontage with access to Main River on a large 827m2 block, this is a waterfront buying opportunity that will reward you for many years to come!
Committed sellers seek immediate sale!
Designed with easy living in mind, this spacious home offers a free-flowing layout with indoor/outdoor living spaces, making it perfect for entertaining or simply enjoying the beautiful Gold Coast climate. Featuring outdoor entertaining spaces at the front and rear of the home, with a sparkling North facing pool and by the waterside, a large undercover entertaining area and lush grassed yard.
The avid boatie or keen water enthusiast will relish in the wide water frontage with sandy beach, private jetty and access to the Main River. Enjoy every day like on holiday right at home as you jump on the jetski's or cruise through the stunning waterways at your leisure. Spend relaxed afternoons fishing from your own backyard or just sit back and revel in your tranquil waterfront surroundings. If your dream is to live the waterfront lifestyle that the Gold Coast is renowned for, then put this home at the top of your inspection list!
In this highly sought-after enclave, the home is just an easy stroll to your choice of trendy cafes and restaurants and picturesque beaches of Mermaid Beach. Enjoy close proximity to the popular bars and eateries of Nobby's Beach, an array of shopping centres including Q Super Centre, Waterway Village and world class Pacific Fair, public transport including stage 3a of the light rail project due for completion over the coming years and so much more!
- Large 827m2 block with wide 20 metre water frontage, sandy beach, private jetty and access to Main River
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area and grassed yard overlooking the wide free flowing waterfront
- Private North facing swimming pool
- 3 bedrooms each with built in wardrobes, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and direct access to waterfront entertaining area
- Free flowing open plan design with easy indoor/outdoor living
- Family sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite benchtops
- Fully tiled living spaces with neutral tones throughout
- Separate laundry
- 4.2kw Electric solar panels and two large water tanks
- Double lock up garage plus room for 2 additional cars off street
- Highly desirable Mermaid Waters location
- Close to restaurants and cafes, an array of shopping centres, public transport routes and beautiful patrolled beaches
Council rates: $3,160 per annum (approx.)
Water rates: $1,400 per annum (approx.)
Rental estimate: $800 per week (approx.)
Act quickly or miss out! Our realistic sellers are prepared to meet the market for a quick sale and will consider all genuine offers! Contact Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today for further information or to arrange your private inspection.
Potential buyers should make their own inspections and enquiries and seek their own independent advice before signing a contract of sale, to satisfy themselves that the property meets their requirements.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport