Top location with panoramic views
A truly Australian rustic residence that is operating as a bed and breakfast with amazing Gold Coast views. However, it would make an outstanding home with additional accommodation when needed.
The main residence is separated from the four cottage style rooms all with ensuites which are interconnected with a covered walkway through the immaculately presented gardens.
This well maintained classical Tamborine Mountain property has been built with extensive use of recycled hardwood timbers from the demolished Wollomombi River Bridge near Armidale, NSW.
-Large guests lounge with stone fireplace
- Guests dining room opening to large deck with breath taking views
- Guest bathroom
- Commercial style kitchen with quality appliances
- Large owners retreat including lounge, dining, office
- Master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Expansive decks to take advantage of the spectacular views
- Massive storage plus additional room under the house
- Spacious rooms with BIR and ensuite
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- TV and DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Originally built using recycled timbers
- 2 Street entrances
- Off street parking for guests and personal use
- Solar Power 1.5KW
- 2 Water tanks with UV system
- Enviro system
- Close to Gallery Walk
Don't miss this life style opportunity to live in an outstanding location on the Mountain close to cafes, restaurants, wineries, medical and shopping centre.
Call Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for a private inspection.