Exquisite Family Entertainer
Welcome to the stylishly finished and beautifully designed 23 Leroy Way Piara Waters which you'll fall in love with as soon as you arrive at the door step.
This much loved family home has been made to entertain.
For those that love to cook, the spacious chef's kitchen features stone bench tops with additional island bench, soft close pot drawers and cupboards, 900mm oven, 5 burner cook top, dishwasher and huge walk in pantry.
All this looks out to the massive alfresco area with built in kitchen and BBQ which is perfect for those beautiful summer months.
The kids will love their new bedrooms, that are all generous sizes and feature extra wide double mirrored built in robes, soft carpets, blinds and block out curtains.
As it should be though, the parents retreat is absolutely amazing. The spacious king size room is made even bigger with the 31 course ceiling and features a large dressing room, twin entry ensuite with stone bench top and double vanity, double shower and separate WC.
When it's time to unwind and watch the latest Hollywood block buster then head into the spacious theatre room. You also have a separate office which can easily be used as a 5th bedroom if need be.
All this and more is just a short distance to Aspiri Primary School , parklands, shops, public transport and major arterial roads.
The lucky new owner of this beautiful home can look forward to enjoying:
- Spacious parents retreat with large dressing room, 31c ceiling, twin entry ensuite with stone bench top, double vanity, double shower and separate WC.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all extra wide mirrored BIR, soft carpets, blinds and block out curtains. B3 also has tinted windows.
- Huge entry way with stunning 600mm Italian porcelain tiling that extends through the living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Chef's kitchen with stone outer bench top that surrounds the additional island bench, quality 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cook top and range hood with glass window splash back, Dishlex dishwasher, extra-large WIP and an abundance of cupboard space.
- Open plan dining area features 34C recessed ceiling and chandelier overlooking the living area on one side and out to the alfresco on the other.
- Massive theatre room 34c recessed ceiling and dimmable lighting.
- Study with 31c ceiling that could easily be used as a 5th bedroom.
- Bathroom features semi frameless shower with bath and separate powder room.
- Professionally fitted and council approved attic with drop down ladder, lighting and 12 sqm of reinforced flooring valued at $4,000.
- 3 x large linen cupboards.
- Laundry with overhead cupboards and massive additional walk in linen/storage.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning options.
- 11x4 m approx. alfresco with built in kitchen and BBQ connected to mains gas and water, speakers in the recessed ceiling and exposed aggregate.
- 2 KW 8 panel solar system.
- Double garage with shopper's entrance, drive through roller door access to rear, additional storage area and raised ceiling for extra vehicle clearance.
- 3x1.5m approx. garden shed.
- Easy care gardens with reticulation front and back and water feature.
- NBN Connected FTTP.
- Built 2013.
- 608 sqm block.
- Land rates $2,800 approx.
- Water rates $1,180 approx.
This stunningly appointed family home awaits its new owner so please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 for further details or viewing times.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System