NO STRATA FEES
They say the grass is greener on the other side! In this case it is true, as groundsmen are employed all year round to look after the fields that you view.
The rear outlook from here is one you will never tire of and it needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Affordable to most, this brick and tile 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex, will have many advantages that should be considered especially if you don't want a house or a unit.
* More outdoor/land space than most properties this price
* Parking space for a caravan or visitors
* Entrance through the front door to the great sized tiled lounge, with ceiling fan installed
* A generous sized carpeted master bedroom, with extensive built in robes plus ceiling fan
* The other bedrooms are carpeted also, with one having a ceiling fan installed
* Cook with natural gas in the Kitchen/meals area and now and then View the View, out of the window
* Bathroom gives you the option to either have a shower or soak in the bath
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning is installed with a couple of wall insert air-con units as well
* Security screens on external opening doors and security barriers on all windows.
* The hot water system here that most prefer is instant gas.
* Around the back is a storage shed of approximately 12sqm and from the meals area there is access to the south/west facing patio
* NO STRATA FEES
City of Swan annual Shire Rates issued 2018 are $1708.17 Water Corp $981.25
Ask me about the rental yield too if you are looking for an investment.
Perfectly located within walking distance to many shops including Supermarket, chemist, butcher, takeaway food outlets, tavern, service station and more.
Walk across the park for a morning coffee treat!
Bus stops for access to Midland rail or shopping, located out on the road.
Walk to the local primary and High School.
Ten minutes drive and your in the heart of the Swan Valley, 20 minutes to the airports and a bit further away, your in the city!
Major Highways are close by to take you in all directions to satisfy.
For a private viewing call Ivan Valkoff 0439 030 409 today or be welcomed to the next home open!
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning