Tranquil on the outside... Stunning on the inside...
Beautifully renovated east facing Waterfront boasting contemporary finishes, stylish outdoor entertaining with a tropical pool setting.
This exquisite property offers a blend of stone and timber finishes with soft neutral tones throughout offering great value with seclusion from the outside world.
* Wide sandstone stairs lead to a spectacular pool area
* Private courtyard with water feature at entry
* Four bedrooms plus home office at front door
* Oversized master with designer bathroom plus
- 2nd master suite with built in robe & spa bath
* Stunning kitchen with stone tops and gas cooking
* Open plan living & dining with raked ceilings
* Formal lounge room overlooking entertaining
* Alfresco entertaining area with feature timber ceiling
* Resort style swimming pool with glass balustrade
* Double lockup garage plus additional parking with shade sails
* Expertly manicured gardens on a 929m2 block
* 18 metre water frontage with sandy beach
* Pontoon with power plus covered boat ramp
* Approximately 8 minutes to main river
* Intercom with gated entry
* Air conditioning and fans throughout
* Security system plus security cameras
* Crimsafe security screens
* Exterior window awnings
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System