Blissful Allawah Haven Offering Peace And Utter Convenience
A delightful north west facing aspect combined with sweeping leafy views makes for an idyllic retreat in the heart of Allawah. This immaculate double brick apartment represents quality in amongst a crafted spacious layout that allows for all year entertaining. The flexible floor plan was designed to optimise space, filter in light and privacy. The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are complete with an outdoor balcony that allows for barbeques and relaxation at its best regardless of the weather. There is power and water connected on the balcony plus shutters which enable you to lock up the premises and travel overseas with peace of mind. Presented beautifully, the easy-care residence is set peacefully in a convenient location and one that features quality school catchment options. There is potential to utilise the study as a third bedroom and maximise enjoyment in a family friendly community.
- Two bedrooms, one with a built-in robe and the other a walk-in robe complete with abundant natural sunlight.
- Sophisticated home office space perfect for those running an online business or with a desire to work remotely.
- Quality polished hardwood flooring in the living and dining areas.
- Brand new white ceramic tiling in the kitchen complete with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry.
- Double brick construction, high ceilings, secure intercom access to the property and single lock up garage complete with workshop space.
- Quality bathroom with separate bath and shower plus internal laundry and additional toilet.
- Gas bayonet, gas hot water, Daikin split-system air conditioning, window tinting, outdoor shutters and plenty of storage space.
Features & Amenities:
- Footsteps to Allawah train station, cafes, shops and nearby eateries.
- Within a five-minute drive of Hurstville CBD and Westfield shopping.
- Access the N10, N11, 947 bus services to surrounding suburbs.
- Presents a lifestyle of convenience as a walk to everywhere address.
- Quality school catchment options for primary, secondary and private school education.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata: $942.95 (Admin $769.96 and $172.99 Capital Works Fund) As Per Approved Strata Levy Notice Dated 01/01/2019.
Internal Size Approximately: 113m2 (As Per Contract For Sale).
Garage Size Approximately: 21m2 (As Per Contract For Sale).
Total Size Approximately: 134m2 (As Per Contract For Sale).
- Pet Friendly (Subject To Strata Approval)
- Study / Bed 3
- Tinted Windows
- Separate Toilet In Laundry
- Walk In Pantry
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pet Friendly