Investor Liquidating Assets - Great Value for Fully Renovated Duplex
Just one look is all you will need with wall-to-wall value. This stunning duplex has been renovated to a high standard and presents an opportunity for both the owner occupier or astute investor with two generous bedrooms, open plan kitchen, living & dining.
Elevated & perfectly positioned to take advantage of the light and breezes with a large north/easterly facing rear yard.
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops
* Breakfast bar and new appliances
* Generous open plan living & kitchen
* Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Designer bathroom with separate toilet
* Split system 6kw air conditioning unit
* Single lockup garage plus additional car-park
* Expected rental return approximately $430 per week
* Low body corporate fees approx $30 per week
* Parrot Court offers ample visitors parking & immaculately kept grounds
* Bus route, shops & local schools nearby
* Water Rates $948pa*
* Council Rates $1,724pa*
Short distance to:
* Ashmore State Primary School
* Trinity Lutheran College (Prep to Year 12)
* Emmanuel College (prep to year 12)
* Ashmore Plaza & Ashmore City shopping centres
* Benowa Village Shopping Centre
* Public transport and local amenities
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Ashmore is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality, mid-range homes. Built on undulating hills and hollows, some Ashmore homes enjoy great views across Surfers to the coast, back toward the hinterland or across Royal Pines Golf Course.
Benowa Village is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. The village offers a Coles supermarket along with approximately 14 retailers including cafes, fast food outlets, medical centre, pharmacy, dentist, hairdressers and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School. Griffith University is located in the neighboring suburb of Parkwood.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet and Wild & Sea World - plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning