First Class all the way
The effortless transition from foyer to lounge to family living to games to veranda is like a ride on a silken magic carpet.
Depending on the weather and the time of day there is a myriad of places in which to sit quietly and read a book....or....entertain a crowd. The lounge and upper deck can host the largest of parties or the most intimate of dinners. The bushland backdrop creates its own timeless setting.
In winter the rear octagonal veranda and northern garden are a sun trap for extended brunches. The vegetable beds provide your greens.
In winter the gas fires keep the home toasty.
The kitchen is at the heart of this warm and happy home. With views to the games room, veranda and garden the chef is always in touch with the action. Buy big at the Bunbury Farmers Market. The walk in pantry can accommodate food to feed your army.
The ground floor guest suite offers a private and tranquil world for an older relative or young adult.
With close proximity to the ocean; the high set position of the land; the large trees and bushland opposite, combined with the home's high ceilings and cross ventilation, air-conditioning is not required. Most rooms have ceiling fans.
Need motivation to get out and exercise?? Hartley Anderson Park is in full view from the lounge and master suite. The beach is a pleasant 5 minute walk by paved pathway or bush track.
With 1061m2 of land there is plenty of room to add a pool and shed.
In 1999 this home won the HIA Home of the Year Award in its price category for fabled builder Gino Maratea from IGM Constructions and designer Rob Nicholson.
But now the time has come. The seller has moved East. Unfortunately the house must stay behind.
This is your only chance.
Settlement 9th April 2019
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Activity room
- Family living
- Family meals
- Open plan kitchen
- Walk in pantry
- Games/entertainment room
- Laundry with flued dryer to stay
- Store room
- 2 Flued gas heaters
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- Large covered deck off lounge
- Covered deck off master suite
- Large rear verandas
- Solar hot water
- Ducted vacuum
- Security system
- Double lockup garage with high entry - storage racks and cupboard to stay
- Fully, auto reticulated gardens from bore
- Established fruit trees
- Established and productive vegetable beds
- Side access to rear allowing for easy construction of pool and or shed
- 1999 HIA Home of the Year Award Winner (in its category) for builder Gino Maratea and Designer Rob Nicholson
- Opposite Hartley Anderson Park
- 800m walk to ocean by paved pathway or bush track