FOREIGN INVESTOR Enquiry Welcome - Prime Main River Land
Offering a magnificent main river location with wide water and hinterland views this 994m2* allotment is surrounded by multi million dollar homes.
Great potential for capital gain with homes having sold on Sir Bruce Small Boulevard in excess of 4 million dollars. With only a few blocks of land available you will need to be quick.
* Prestige suburb, premier street
* Large 994* metre square allotment
* 25* metre main river water frontage
* Land Dimensions approximately 25m* x 40m*
* Expansive water views down main river
* Watch the sunset over the hinterland
* Potential for skyline views with 2 storey home
* Surrounded by upmarket properties
Foreign non-residents will generally be allowed to purchase vacant land for residential dwelling development subject to conditions. The conditions usually imposed are:
* The development must be completed within four years from the date of approval; and
* Evidence of completion of the dwellings is submitted within 30 days of being received
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31* spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.