YES 3 BEDROOMS AND 2.5 BATHROOMS - Short walk to Penrith CBD, station and short drive to M4motorway
Short walk to most services this three bedroom unit all with built ins should not be missed. Two bedrooms on same floor as living with ensuite to the main and the third bedroom upstairs with its own toilet. Spacious size living area with floating floors and great size kitchen. The unit is air conditioned and has a great size balcony. Secure building with secure underground parking. No pets
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy you’re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org