1948 CHARACTER HOME FULLY RENOVATED
Over $130,000 worth of Renovations just completed.
Blackbutt flooring graces this charming 1948 brick and colourbond character home renovated in 2009 and 2018 by quality Craftsmen.
Stunning freshly renovated Chefs kitchen boasts an island bench, coffee stand, feature tiles, stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and cupboards.
Travertine tiled feature wall and stunning Cactus plant highlights the private front entry.
Master bedroom has built in robe, feature doors and lighting with storage that has sliding shutter doors. Second bedroom has its own entrance from the street with built in robe and ensuite.
The neutral colour scheme throughout the home provides the perfect backdrop for contemporary or vintage furniture or an eclectic mix of both!
The iconic decked veranda provides the perfect spot for morning coffee or a quiet evening drink. While the secluded outdoor area offers ample space for alfresco dining with friends and family.
- Newly renovated main bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling with heat lamps. (completed 2019)
- Invisi-guard security doors
- Built in robes
- Feature doors and lighting
- Blackbutt wooden flooring
- 3 x reverse cycle airconditoners (2 brand new)
- Renovated laundry
- Ariston free standing oven (never used)
- Travertine tiled feature walls
- High course ceilings
- New roof
- LED lights
- Outdoor features:
- Veggie garden
- Rain water tanks
- Decked patio
- New roof and ceilings
- Automatic roller shutters
- Double lock up garage with storeroom
- Fully reticulated garden
- Rheem electric hot water system
Offering the best of Perth's fabulous coastal lifestyle, this property is ideally located in a quiet, tree lined street close to white sandy beaches, the sparkling Indian Ocean, cafes, restaurants, schools, shopping centres and is approximately 12km to the CBD
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning