FURNISHED PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
This partially furnished penthouse apartment is sure to impress. It features an oversized balcony with views to the Blue Mountains, air-conditioning, updated kitchen and bathroom, floorboards in the living areas, a single garage with storage room and built-ins to both bedrooms. It is located mere minutes away from the centre of Penrith and has a bus stop right out the front. Contact our office with any queries. This property includes a fridge, dishwasher, outdoor setting, water fountain, bbq, lounge, bed, dining table and washing machine. No pets.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com