HUGE 525 Sqm HOME ON THE CANALS
Professionals Mandurah would like to introduce you to this stunningly located and built canal home.
Situated in the popular Halls Head canals close to the CBD of Mandurah and its wonderful holiday life style.
This massive 525 square meter under main roof home has been designed with the main living areas on the upper floor to take in the natural light and the best of its canal views through its high arched ceilings and windows.
This well presented and much loved home is packed with features and I would recommend viewing the home to absorb all that it has to offer.
- Solid brick and colour bond construction
- Large open plan living areas
- Bamboo flooring throughout the main living and activities area
- 2 kitchenettes plus built in outdoor kitchen
- High ceilings throughout
- Large galley style kitchen with stone bench tops
- Top end appliances, Smeg cook top, Miele dishwasher, built in coffee maker plus more
- Soft closing drawers, slide away cupboard doors and large pantry
- 3 Balconys
- 2 main balconys have electric blinds, louvers and cafe blinds with timber lined ceilings
- Powered dumb waiter to assist with items to the upper floor level
- King size secondary bedrooms, 3rd guest bedroom is semi ensuited to the main bathroom
- Extra height double garage and storage room
- Spacious under croft
- 2 bathrooms and 2 powder rooms
- C bus electrical lighting and control panel
- 6.5 ton boat lifter and private jetty with shore power and water connections
- 3kw solar panel system
- 2 instant hot water services to service each level of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Rain water storage tanks and reticulation system
- Amazing canal and estuary views from all balconys
This is only a list of a few of the impressive features of this home and again would encourage booking a time to view this expansive, open plan, light filled canal home and all that it has to offer the new Owner.
Call Professional Selling Agent Simon Goodwin and book your private viewing time.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System