BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED TOP TO BOTTOM
With quality finishing throughout, 2 Chapel Court boasts all the creature comforts a modern family could ask for. Both spacious and drenched in natural light, the new owners will be able to move straight in and start enjoying all this stunning home has to offer.
You cannot fail to be impressed by the spacious and functional layout that this home offers. With the largest of master bedrooms and deluxe ensuite, four further large bedrooms, separate study, a theatre room and family sized living areas, big enough to ensure everyone can have their own space. Entertaining will be a breeze with the generous, well-appointed kitchen fully equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, stunning granite bench tops and an abundance of cooking space and well thought out storage space.
Breathtakingly classic blue gum floors and LED lighting runs throughout and to the children's wing; with four large bedrooms, all with double built in robes, a renovated bathroom and laundry.
Indoors flows seamlessly outdoors to the alfresco area of this open plan home through huge stacked sliding doors, complete with swimming pool for hot summer days. There is also a separate large, welcoming, private and secure backyard for the kids to play in.
This lovingly maintained home comes with a large array of impressive features including:
• Enormous master bedroom with his and hers walk in robe, luxury ensuite with oversized shower, large bath, vanity and WC
• Four kingsize minor bedrooms with double built in robes
• LED lighting with dimming capability
• Zoned fully ducted A/C throughout
• Separate study with single built in robe that could be used as a nursery (if desired)
• Large immaculate bathroom with big shower, spacious bath and vanity and separate WC
• Fabulous kitchen with induction hotplates, 900mm oven, dishwasher, soft close pan drawers, solid granite worktops, double pantry with pull-out drawers and ample storage
• Solid blue gum flooring throughout
• Bedrooms all with soft, well-maintained carpeting
• Family sized theatre room with in wall sliders
• Double remote garage, with additional storage space near the roof line
• Solar panels on the roof
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Separate shed
• Woodvale Senior High School catchment
Walk to Moolanda Park, a short drive to Kingsley Shopping Centre, Woodvale Shopping Centre, Whitfords Shopping Centre, Beaches, Hillarys Marina and 20 mins to Perth CBD
Call Spencer to inspect today
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System