Miami Hot Spot - Renovate, Rent or Redevelop into Duplex Villa's*
Act quickly to secure this prime position, nestled in one of the Gold Coast's most sought after suburbs near the beach, within easy stroll to the popular cafes, restaurants and bars of Nobby Beach and with the best that Miami has to offer right at your disposal!
Positioned on a 546m2 block zoned 'Medium Density Residential' - this fantastic property presents the perfect blank canvas for a pair of Duplex Villa's* (Subject to Gold Coast City Council approval) to capitalise on the superior location. Alternatively its fortunate new owners may wish to renovate and add their own personal touches or rent out and reap the weekly returns.
Set all on one level, the home offers 4 well sized bedrooms and a spacious free flowing design. Built with easy living in mind, the large air conditioned open plan living space offers direct access through bi fold doors onto both front and rear outdoor alfresco areas, ideal for entertaining.
Complimented by a large, fenced grassed yard with electric security gate and sparkling 6 year old in ground pool, the home is sure to tick all the boxes.
- Position, potential, profit!
- 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom single level home
- Spacious fully tiled living spaces
- Undercover entertaining areas at front and rear of home
- Sparkling 6 year old in ground swimming pool and large grassed yard with garden shed
- 2 secure off-street car spaces with automatic roller gate
- Fully fenced 546m2 land area
- Prime position - walk to popular Nobby Beach precinct
- Close proximity to the night markets at Miami Marketta
- Enjoy the pristine beaches of Miami daily
- Easy stroll to bus routes and Stage 3a of the light rail scheduled for completion in the next few years
Council rates: $1,905 per annum (approx.)
Water rates: $1,340 per annum (approx.)
Rental estimate: $675 per week (approx.)
It's not difficult to see why the location is in such demand! Relax, dine and play within metres from home, with the trendy bars and eateries of Nobby Beach and pristine beaches of Miami just a leisurely stroll away. No need for the car as you're just an easy walk to transport routes including stage 3a of the light rail scheduled for completion in the coming years.
This super convenient location also offers close proximity to world class shopping at Pacific Fair, the newly refurbished Star Casino and the Broadbeach entertainment precinct to the North, and the world famous beaches of Burleigh to the South all within a few minutes' drive.
Don't wait a moment longer as our very motivated seller wants the property sold! Contact Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today for further information or to arrange your inspection.
*No Council approvals are currently in place for the renderings shown
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning