NEAR NEW BEAUTIFUL UNIT -short walk to Nepean Hospital, Penrith CBD and University
This near new apartment located in the Hope Gardens complex will not disappoint. It is a very spacious two bedroom apartment which has all the modern amenities that you would expect. Air conditioning, gas cooktop, stone benchtops, built in robes, ensuite, secure undercover parking and more. The large entertaining sized balcony offers views of the Blue Mountains and The Nepean Hospital. High street (the main street of Penrith’s CBD) and Penrith High School are literally located at the end of the streets within a 2 minute walk. Frequent bus services can get you anywhere else you need to go around town whether that be to the University of Western Sydney, Westfield’s Penrith, Panthers World of Entertainment, Nepean river, Cable Wake Park & Aqua Park, Penrith White Water Rafting Centre, Penrith Lakes, or one of the many other attractions around the city.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org