A home that says welcome, a little updating is required & great for the gardener who loves their fruit trees!
• Set on an elevated block of 764m2 with full quality colorbond fencing surrounding.
• Excellent privacy and separate areas to relax and unwind with a front covered patio and a full length huge colorbond patio to the rear.
• This patio area is an ideal entertaining spot for a family gathering or a good area for children to play safely, ride a bike and have fun!
• Inside is welcoming as you step into the combined lounge and dining area leading to the kitchen.
• The kitchen and the bathroom are original but functional, neat and tidy.
• A second living area/rumpus/office is air conditioned and keeps the whole house cool
• This area could double as a good playroom for the children.
• Both lounge and rumpus room are carpeted throughout.
• Security screens and doors for your safety and a built in alarm system too.
• Lots of scope to develop your yard add a pool, terrace the gardens.
• Enjoy the fruits of your labour from the many fruit trees - mango, kumquat, lemon, mandarin, paw paw and pomelo.
• Single carport to keep the car covered
• Excellent location within walking distance to the 711 Shopping centre on Coronation Road, including a local Medical centre.
• Walking distance to the bus stop on Eugene Street, ideal if you want to save on car expenses.
• A great opportunity to get into the market place at a very affordable price and certainly very appealing to an investor with a central position and an appealing home for a tenant to reside in.
Give us a call now to book an inspection, and look out for our upcoming open homes.
About Boronia Heights
Home to the beautiful Boronia Bushland Reserve among other parks, Boronia Heights is located to the west of Park Ridge and is just a skip and a jump to the Logan and Gateway Motorways and Mount Lindsay Highway. If you feel you need a touch of the rural atmosphere and still have easy access to everything you need, then Boronia can give that to you.
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre is the closest large shopping complex and is only a 5-10 minute drive from your home. Grand Plaza has the Event Cinema as well as a public transport hub. Boronia also has the Middle Road Village with a Spar supermarket and another centre, centrally located on Parklands Drive which includes a Medical Centre, chemist and local child care.
There are plenty of schooling needs here as well, including Boronia Heights State School and Goodstart Early Learning on Middle Road. All in all, it’s a great suburb to live in.
- Security Screens & Doors
- Rumpus Room
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Electric Hot Water