PERFECT FAMILY HOME - Sellers Committed Elsewhere Urgent Sale Required
This is the absolute best value North facing Waterfront home you will find in this sought after location and an opportunity you cannot afford to miss. The sellers have already relocated to their new home and require an immediate sale.
This North facing waterfront home offers both sophistication and practicality and is set on an impressive 840 sqm block in a whisper quiet pocket of Benowa Waters. 54 Charolais Crescent is a fusion of elegant style and today's modern lifestyle must haves.
Spacious living areas framed by light filled windows along with the sought after position makes this family residence highly desirable and rare to find.
* The home is spread across two levels providing space and separation for your family
* A grand entry with impressive soaring ceilings offers a welcoming feeling when you arrive at the front door
* The ground level is the hub of the home and boasts a modern kitchen, open plan dining & living areas overlooking the salt water pool
* Featuring a home office/5th Bedroom with white plantation shutters
* Downstairs guest room with two way bathroom
* The gourmet kitchen will delight the eager chef with Miele appliances, ample space and walk in pantry
* The open plan living and dining area open out to the large covered alfresco entertaining area
* The swimming pool is on the same level as the home, making this space ideal for hosting long lunches and gatherings whilst watching the kids play in the pool
* The generous master suite is situated on the upper level with skyline views and boasts a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
* Upstairs there are an additional two bedrooms with built-in's and a spacious family bathroom
* The home also features an abundance of storage space throughout, ducted air conditioning and a 6kW solar system
* The stunning low maintenance gardens have been expertly manicured and situated on a large 840m2 block
* If you are a boatie you will not be disappointed with a pontoon for a 30ft boat plus;
- Dry dock for a tinny or 16ft boat with a 21m waterfrontage and only 3 minutes to Main River
* There is ample yard for the children both front and rear plus a fantastic sandy beach to play on
* A double lockup garage with extra storage plus off street parking for 2 additional vehicles
* Situated in exclusive Charolais Crescent surrounded by multi-million dollar homes
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Air Conditioning