The former Postal and Telephone Exchange building circa 1954 (aka Hero residential apartments)
Covering an impressive 74m2 this North oriented, original condition home in the historic Hero apartments is the perfect opportunity for owners looking to add their own panache. Built in 1954 as Melbourne's Postal and Telephone Exchange and reimagined by renowned firm Fender Katsalidis in 2002, it's ideal as is or would reward the prudent investor or occupier with an update.
- Spacious bedrooms with excellent natural light
- Open plan living and dining areas create a wonderful sense of flow to the undercover balcony
- North facing balcony ideal for sunrise coffees and sunset drinks
- Sleek kitchen striking black tile and stone, stainless steel appliances including Smeg gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Large bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Other features include, secure intercom, lift access and resident building manager
Situated at the Paris end of town you'll be able to take advantage of Melbourne's best fine dining, the theatre district and the nearby Fitzroy and Treasury Gardens.
Ownership in Hero is an enviable experience with an active community leading the way in improvement initiatives that include solar panels, The Green Your Laneway initiative, worm farms and so much more. We look forward to welcoming you to the community.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.