OPEN TO VIEW SAT 16 FEB 1.45PM
Sell the Car, Because Nothing’s Far
Immaculately maintained, light and bright one bedroom unit located in a secure complex. This tastefully furnished home sits on the border of Subiaco and the CBD, meaning you can enjoy the tranquillity of suburbia with the convenience of urban living. A short walk to the train station, bus services and only a stone’s throw to bars, restaurants, cafes and social options in Subiaco, Leederville and the city.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Functional kitchen with gas stove top and electric oven.
- Open plan living and dining space with contemporary furnishings.
- Spacious bedroom, built-in wardrobe, and ensuite bathroom.
- East-facing balcony with attractive garden outlook, great sea breeze crossflow.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Contemporary furniture fit-out, ready to move in today.
- Warm timber floorboards throughout.
- Secure parking.
- Well-maintained communal laundry.
- Bike storage facility
No pets permitted in the complex.
- Across the road from leafy Mueller Park.
- On the West Perth border.
- 15 minute walk to Rokeby Road Strip.
- 5 minute Uber ride to Leederville.
- 5 minute Uber ride to the CBD.
- 10 minute bike ride to CBD on bike path behind complex.
- 180m to West Leederville Train Station.
- 950m to Goodlife Health Club and Gym.
- 975m to Kings Park.
- 10 minute drive to City Beach.
- 950m to Woolworths and Target.
- 700m to St John of God Hospital. Short drive to Sir Charles Gairdner.
- All distances and travel times are approximate.
For more information contact Toyah Williams 0447 942 998
*Note: Please select ‘Book Inspection Time’ icon and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times
- Communal Laundry
- District views
- Close to shops
- Close to transport
- Air Conditioning