Empty nesters paradise!!
Downsizing without compromise, you will be delighted with this beautifully maintained lowset brick home. The cul-de-sac location is superb with walking paths, Bunya State Forest reserve and local shops all a 5-minute walk away plus we are in the Patricks Road school catchment.
Cabbage Tree Creek provides a natural waterway full of incredible Australian flora and fauna not to be missed.
This well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and tile home on 825sqm will tick all your boxes with multiple living spaces, air conditioning in the lounge and main bedroom plus a study/formal dining with potential to be turned into a 5th bedroom.
• Low set brick and tile on 825m2 in a private cul-de-sac.
• Spacious master bedroom with a/c, ensuite and walk-in
• 3 other bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Large modern kitchen with new dishwasher and oven
• Family room/dining with direct access to covered entertaining area
• Living room with a/c + study or formal dining
• Family bathroom with separate bath and toilet
• Spacious laundry with plenty of storage
• Crimsafe + lighting timer for main bed and lounge
• Double lock up garage + security system
• 20 panels – 5kw Solar – recently cleaned
• Fully fenced back yard + garden shed and water tank
This low maintenance, low set brick and tile home has been meticulously cared and represents a terrific opportunity to downsize without compromise. So be quick to inspect and register your interest.