SERENE SCENERY OVERLOOKING MOUNTAINS
Perfectly positioned at the base of the Mt. Ninderry, this lovely property will offer you secluded tranquil living. Perfect for a family, this contemporary home in the countryside built on a 7440m2 (1.8 acres) block, comfortable stylish living has never looked better!
Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with timber floors throughout, you will find plenty of room for the family. Main bedroom is enormous with a luxurious ensuite complete with spa bath, separate shower and walk in wardrobe. Your comfort is assured with air conditioning in the main bedroom as well as the living and dining area and ceilings fans throughout
Open plan living is appealing with indoor and outdoor living merging seamlessly out onto the large timber deck with speakers fitted outside this provides the perfect spot to relax and entertain, whilst soaking in the spectacular Mt Ninderry backdrop and enjoying the cool breezes.
The kitchen is well designed and top-quality appliances making it the perfect entertainer. Will be lots of fun for the whole family to test their culinary skills. Added bonus is a spacious walk in pantry.
Hinterland living will be enjoyable with local hiking trails close by; 2 popular ones, one will take you to the top of Mt Ninderry and the other an easier and lower hike via a creek area down the lower section of the street via Mountain View Court.
Located less than 10 mins to Coolum beach, just 5 mins to local shops, schools and cafes and with easy freeway access. With a handful of private schools located within a 15 min drive, the local school bus is just metres from your door.
Motivated sellers mean that this stunning property will be sold, so make sure you do not miss out!
Please call Roy Philpott on 0438 888 488 to arrange a private viewing or watch out for the Open Homes
What you will love
• Sensational back drop of Mt Ninderry
• Four large bedrooms including Luxurious master suite
• Open plan living with indoor and outdoor living merge
• Wide timber decks with mountain views
• Stunning timber floors, high ceilings & stone finishes
• Functional kitchen with top quality appliances, 4 burner gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
• Air-conditioning in main bedroom and open plan living & ceiling fans throughout
• 2 x 30,000-litre water tanks and biocycle environment system
• 5 minutes to the Yandina township, shops, schools, cafes & freeway access offers easy access to entire coast and Brisbane
• 10-minute drive to Coolum Beach
• 10-minute drive to Nambour Hospital
• 15-minute drive to prestigious private schools including Suncoast Christian College Nambour Christian College and Sunshine Coast Grammar
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank