Picturesque acreage with a tropical in-ground pool
A change of circumstances has seen an opportunity arise for you to be able to purchase this unique property. This impressive highset home with mountain views is very private and perfect for entertaining, you will enjoy the extended outdoor area, with a covered rear timber veranda that leads to the beautifully landscaped tropical pool and 5-person therapeutic spa.
The floorplan of the house gives it a great flow and boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, whilst the master bedroom is tucked away at one end to the house and is the perfect parent retreat with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
The large kitchen has plenty of benchtop space and an abundance of cupboard storage.
This could also be a great opportunity to work from home with a 5-bay shed/workshop and large undercover area.
With just over 6 acres of horse friendly acreage, this would be a great property
for the horse lover with two stables, a wash bay, a dressage arena that does need a little work, 2 paddocks, a day shelter and a dam.
- Open plan lounge / dining / kitchen
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, servery from kitchen to entertainment area
- Stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top, electric oven and dishwasher
- 4 Bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans (master has an ensuite with a
- Shower and toilet and a walk-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with a shower and bath
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Floating timber floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security doors & fly screens
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Full length front veranda
- Internal laundry with broom cupboard and storage with direct access to the back patio
- Separate toilet
- Back to base alarm system
- Entertainment area overlooking the tropical pool area
- In-ground swimming pool
- 5-person therapeutic spa
- Mountain views
- 2 paddocks and one day shelter
- Under house storage
- 2 Garden Sheds, one used as a feed shed
- 5 bay shed with large undercover adjoining carport (the shed has power, lights and external security lights)
- Fully fenced dog yard around the house
- Dressage arena (does need a little work)
- 2 stables with day yards and rainwater tank at stables
- Bitumen driveway
- Dam with firefighter pump and irrigation along fence line up to stables
- School bus in the street
- ADSL broadband and Foxtel
- Remote controlled front gate
- Teenage retreat with rainwater tanks and a shade house
Located in Tamborine on 6.77 acres, this property is ideally located within a brief commute to Logan Village, and a 45-minute drive to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Please call Mark or Deb to inspect this beautiful property.