When Size Really Does Matter
First time on the market this spectacular Dale Alcock home is more than just your traditional residence. Completed in 2012 the main home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, games, theatre and study while still under the main roof is a private granny flat with 2 bedrooms, bathroom and open plan living.
The main home has been designed with a growing family in mind and some of the features include -
- King size master bedroom, with his and hers robes, functional bathroom with large corner bath and finish with floor to ceiling tiles and shutters.
- Minor rooms are all queen size with robes and quality carpets.
- Sunken Theatre room with striking timber laminate floors and bulkhead ceilings.
- Separate Games room, with French doors.
- Large study nook perfect for a home office, study area or children's activity.
- Open Plan living, complete with a large Chef's kitchen, stone bench tops, induction cooktop, 900mm oven, Double Fridge recess and dishwasher.
- Tile Fireplace in the living room, perfect for those cooler nights. A naturally cool home with 31c ceilings with a large split system reverse cycle air-conditioner for those rare hot summer days.
- Fantastic storage solutions, walk in linen plus a large slider two door linen.
- Double garage with epoxy flooring.
The Granny flat is impressive. With a private front entrance and single car garage you can also access the granny flat via adjoining garages from the main home. Other features include:
- Two generous size bedrooms, one bathroom and powder room.
- Kitchen is spacious and is fitted with stainless steel appliances, double fridge recess & dishwasher.
- Quality window treatments.
- Decorative light fittings.
- Split system R/C Air condition plus ceiling fans.
- Solid timber floors.
- Laundry with linen press.
- Private patio area at rear.
Other property Features include:
- North/South facing property.
- Total living area is approximately 456m2, with 31c Ceilings throughout the living areas.
- Surveillance cameras.
- The Shed and House have 3 phase power.
- Comprehensive Filtrex system has been installed.
- Bore reticulation.
- Water Tanks, 127,000L and 24,000L.
- Chicken coupe.
- Total property is separated into 2 paddocks.
This property oozes quality and genuine buyers are encouraged to make a viewing by appointment by contacting Professional selling agent Kathryn Fiorenza on 0427 475 661.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- granny flat
- Air Conditioning