Peaceful family living on 1 acre
Easy flow, light and spacious brick home set on one acre. Timber led light front door opens into an inviting tiled entrance hall. High ceilings, large open plan living/dining and kitchen, with study area leads out onto the front veranda running the entire length of the house. Media/separate lounge with sliding doors and a lovely leafy outlook.
The generous master bedroom is complemented with an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. Both master and second bedroom have sliding doors onto the verandah.
Well established, low maintenance gardens provide complete privacy. Great covered entertaining area looking out over the gardens. You can enjoy your morning coffee from a choice of veranda's!
- Large open plan/ kitchen/dining area with tiled flooring
- Separate lounge/media room
- Large modern kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space
- Slow combustion fire
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- New dishwasher
- New induction cook top
- Office nook
- High ceilings
- Generous master suite which opens onto a side veranda, with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Large second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large third bedroom which also opens onto the front veranda has a built-in wardrobe
- Second bathroom, with a bath
- Separate laundry
- Separate toilet
- Single level solid brick construction
- Three undercover verandas
- Front and rear street access
- Very private block
- Well maintained
- Fenced on three sides
- Double lockup garage and workshop
- Caravan parking
- Bore and irrigation around the property
- 8 solar panels
- 30,000-litre capacity concrete water tank
- Macadamia and pecan fruit trees
Situated just a short 20-minute drive to the M1 motorway and 60 minutes to Brisbane City.
Please call Mark or Debra if you would like to inspect this property, or come along to one of our advertised open homes.