Sold by Jacqueline Scully
Renovated throughout in a subtle French provisional style, this cute and cozy home is ideal for the fussiest first home buyer, investor or down-sizer alike. With exceptional quality and style not only inside, but out, all the hard work is done so you can just move-in!
- Beautiful kitchen with quality 40mm smart stone bench tops, granite stone kitchen sink, under cabinet L.E.D lighting, extra-large cupboard and bench space, wall oven, dishwasher and more surprises
- Generous open plan living and dining room with timber floors, plantations shutters and fitted T.V cabinet with L.E.D lighting and wiring for surround sound
- 3 stylish carpeted bedrooms with ornate wall paneling and built-ins to all
- Stunning ‘as new’ bathroom with wall to ceiling tiles, walk in shower, freestanding bath tub, double vanity basin with stone bench tops and carrara marble splash back
- Beautiful covered outdoor entertaining which incorporates a quality outdoor kitchenette featuring stone bench tops, hot plate and sink. All overlooking an easy care, landscaped yard
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Laundry with custom fitted cabinetry and marble tiled flooring
- Single garage with internal access. Plenty of off street parking for the 2nd car too or easily add a carport
- Newly painted and sealed driveway
- Very convenient location with a choice of shopping centres, schools and M5 & M7 Motorways close by. The bus is at your door too with Edmondson park station and town centre all just moments away
- Torrens title, no strata fees
Immaculate condition and quality throughout. No expense has been spared. New home buyers, townhouse buyers, put this on your must inspect list.
VENDORS WANT THIS NOW, DO NO MISS OUT!
- Entrance Hall
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced