B&B WITH SEPARATE COTTAGE & CRAFTSMAN'S WORKSHOP
A truly unique property and a golden opportunity.
The four distinct parts are:
1. A well-established B&B with plant and equipment and great reviews.
2. A massive craftsman's workshop currently making high-end furniture.
3. A 1950's renovated 3 bedroom cottage.
4. A 2002 built two-storey, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home set on nearly 4 hectares.
As you can see the possibilities are endless.
• Live in the house, run a 2 bedroom B&B and rent out the cottage.
• Live in the cottage, run a 4 bedroom B&B.
• Live in the house and have family, guests, older children using any combination of the cottage and B&B rooms.
• Use the craftsman's workshop as a studio, art gallery, or dream garage.
I haven't even mentioned the second kitchen for the B&B and massive timber decked alfresco that would be ideal as a cafe. Of course council approval will be required if you change the existing use.
There are so many facets to this property. The current owners love walking down their block straight onto state forest, the mountain bike trails, how close the golf course is, the natural bush, their mini orchard with a huge variety of trees and giant Avocado tree, using the timber deck with awnings most of the year round and the open feeling of the house with the central high ceiling.
The house is eco-friendly being highly insulated and with a 5kw PV solar panel system. There are so many features including, multiple air-conditioners and hot water systems, a 96,000 litre water tank plus being on mains water, 3 phase power and air-conditioning to the craftsman's workshop and lots more.
For more information or a private inspection please call Joe Stillisano on 0423 579 966.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Established BandB
- Craftsman Workshop
- Air Conditioning