LOVE THE LIFESTYLE
What more could you possible want?
The Leschenault area is a semi rural location with an abundance of native vegetation and wildlife with water ways close by, packed full of walk ways and bike trails including along the Estuary.
The local school is a short bike ride away or catch the bus which will take you to the many schools located in the Australind area. Shopping Centers, coffee shops, restaurants, medical facilities are less than 5klm away, making this the ideal location to live.
- Freshly renovated 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, large family home
- New window treatments with sheer curtains, carpets, LED downlights, new taps, vanities & WC, New laundry cupboards and bench, new front door.
- Very large kitchen, natural gas appliances, double fridge recess, walk in pantry & ample bench and cupboard space all overlooking the gardens and outdoor entertaining
- Outdoor living area features a high gabled patio, tile fire for those colder nights whilst entertaining at the built-in bar
- 2 powered 7.5m x 7.5m workshops, side access to the sheds
- Ample parking for the boat, caravan or extra vehicles
- Small garden shed, bore to keep the lawns and gardens lush
- Below ground swimming pool with gazebo to enjoy in these Summer months
- New Driveway
- Situated on a lovely bush block of 4798sqm
To view the property call Christine Howe on 0418 909 495
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport