WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?
What's not to love about 30 St John Road Wattle Grove? This spacious and well-designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home offers large living areas both at the front and rear, separate study, paved alfresco out back and sits on a generous 510 sqm block.
Less than 200 metres from the award winning primary school, dropping the kids off becomes hassle free and with local shops, public transport and park land not much further you really are nestled amongst everything.
- Kitchen features stone bench tops, glass splash back, 5 burner gas cook top and range hood, 900mm oven and large WIP
- Open plan living and dining with laminate floors leading out to alfresco
- King sized master bedroom with large walk in robe and en-suite with double vanities
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature spacious WIR and bedroom 4 with BIR
- Another huge living room upon entry to the home through the double doors
- Separate study or kids activity room
- Double garage with roller door access to rear and shoppers entrance
- Laundry features glass splash back and built in linen
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 4 x 6m approx. paved alfresco
- NBN available FTTN
- Built 2009
- 510 sqm block
- Land rates $
- Water rates $1324.21
To book a viewing time call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning