Premier Beachside Living - Family Sized Villa Just Metres to the Sand
Positioned in one of the most exclusive and sought after streets in the prestigious suburb of Mermaid Beach, this spaciously designed and quality appointed villa offers premier beachside living at its finest.
Generously proportioned with well sized living spaces and high ceilings throughout, the property is a rare find, occupying a share of a 438m2 block with a unique, larger than normal 14.25 metres of street frontage.
Inspired by Mediterranean-style living - characterised by ocean style living, warm colour tones, textured walls and high ceilings - this quality appointed villa oozes elegance throughout, and has been meticulously maintained by the current owner, who has stayed true to its original vision.
This property is perfect for those seeking the right "balance" between a low maintenance lifestyle, luxury living and an ideal location close to the beach. The villa has a fantastic open plan living space, with the kitchen and family room flowing out to the private outdoor courtyard; an ideal option for easy family dining or entertaining friends. You'll love the abundance of natural light throughout as well as the cool breezes which arrive in the Summer months. In the middle of Winter, you'll love igniting the double-sided fireplace between the dining and lounge rooms - the epitome of coziness and homeliness! The ideal home for your family and the perfect setting to create amazing memories for years to come!
The location doesn't get much better than this, perfectly positioned right in the heart of highly sought after Mermaid Beach. Your decision to purchase this property will reward you and your family for many years to come with exclusive "Millionaires Row" Hedges Avenue and the pristine beaches of Mermaid Beach at the end of your street and just moments to world class shopping at Pacific Fair, Star Casino and some of the best restaurants and cafes the Gold Coast has to offer.
- 3 spacious split-level living areas (lounge room, dining room and family room)
- Large front patio
- Open plan fitted kitchen (including large granite bench top, double pantry, gas cook top, dishwasher and garbage disposal)
- Double-sided fireplace
- High ceilings with recessed lighting
- Zoned air-conditioning
- Large North-facing private courtyard covered by outdoor pergola (ideal for outdoor entertaining or alfresco dining)
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- 2 further generously-sized double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom (with spa bath and shower)
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Secure basement parking for 2 large cars
- Secure store room
- Abundant cupboard space for storage
- Internal laundry and bathroom
- 2 minute walk (150m approx. to the patrolled beaches of Mermaid Beach
- Short stroll to local parks, cafes and restaurants, as well as medical centre, newsagent and post office
- Short drive to Pacific Fair and local schools
- Alarm system and intercom
Council rates: $3,065.56 per annum (approx.)
Water: $1,498.84 per annum (approx.)
Half share of insurance: $1500 per unit per annum (approx.)
Rental estimate: Estimated at approx. $850 - $900 per week
With beachside properties of this calibre in high demand, you'll have to act quickly to avoid disappointment. Contact Luke Henderson and Cindy Katene to arrange your inspection!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning