YOU WON'T WANT TO LEAVE
Welcome to number 14 Yirrdah Court Maida Vale which as the title suggests, you just won't want to leave.
The light filled home offers a range of living areas for those big families from the huge chef's kitchen that overlooks the dining area and family room to the cinema room that rumbles as you watch.
Separating the oversized minor bedrooms is a massive kid's activity/study area that can be seen through the window from the kitchen and when it's time to cool down you can head out and sit under the beautiful alfresco and watch the kids splash around in the pool for hours.
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the home offers and abundance or parking out the front for the caravan, boat or trailer whilst still being able to park 4 cars.
The double garage has a dividing wall that allows you to work from home without interruption on one side and a great storage area on the other.
The lucky new owner of this beautiful home can look forward to enjoying:
- Oversized entry with double glass doors and high ceilings through to the living area
- Enter the spacious parents retreat through double Corinthian doors to reveal a large WIR, recessed ceiling plantation shutters, ceiling fan, RC split system. Then there is the massive ensuite with spa bath, double vanities and separate toilet
- Bedroom 2 has large WIR, fan and plantation shutters
- Bedroom 3 has large WIR, fan and blinds
- Bedroom 4 is a King size with 2xBIR and fan
- Chefs kitchen with bulkhead, quality 900mm Arc oven, 5 burner gas cook top and range hood, Dishlex dishwasher, large walk in pantry, double fridge recess and an abundance of cupboard space
- Dining room with recessed picture wall and looks out to the alfresco
- Great sized family room that leads out through glass sliding doors to the pool area
- Cinema room with double entry, plush carpet, ceiling fan and includes the TV Unit
- Extra-large kids activity/study separating the bedrooms
- Renovated bath room with floor to ceiling tiling and frameless shower
- Large alfresco with caf blinds, ceiling fan, limestone paving and Yamaha speakers
- Beautiful custom designed sparkling below ground swimming pool with lush garden bed wrapping around and water feature
- Security cameras x 4
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3x2 sqm approx. garden shed
- 2 separate 1x3 sqm approx. sheds down the side
- 2.5 KW solar with 8 panels
- Steel framed roof
- NBN available FTTN
- Built 2005
- 618 sqm block
This beautiful family entertainer awaits its new owner so please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 for further details or viewing times.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning