Private nature retreat on 6.6 acres with 432 acre bushland backdrop
Situated back from the road and at the end of a cul-de-sac location, this family home offers backs onto 432 acres of State Forest. It offers privacy and seclusion amongst the native wallabies, possums, koalas and bird life.
Suitable for someone with motorbikes, horses with bushwalking or riding access from the back of the property - or perfect if you just want to escape from it all.
Boasting 3 very large bedrooms and 2 living areas, each with a fireplace outside there is a huge dam, complete with fish and pontoon and a long tree swing, shaded by tall trees - perfect for cooling down on hot summer days.
There is also plenty of storage for the cars, boats, jet skis or caravan with a double carport at the side of the house plus a double lockable garage/shed with roller shutters.
- 3 King Sized bedrooms with Robes (Master has separate Air Conditioner)
- Bathroom with a Shower & a bathtub and Separate Toilet
- 2 Separate living areas both with fireplaces
- Ample storage space
- Internal Laundry with storage cupboard
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Newly renovated Kitchen, stainless steel appliances
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Bay Windows
- Verandas Front & Rear
- Double Carport
- Generator back up point in meter box
- Large levelled area - perfect for a large workshop or space for animals/kids
- Private - Backs onto State Forest
- Large dam with fish, large pontoon and hightree swing
- 6m x 6m powered garage shed
- bushland views
- New driveway with neat, low maintenance landscaping
- ADSL Broadband and Foxtel available
- School Bus at the end of the Street
- Large chook pen
- 3 x 5000 Gallon Water Tanks
Floor area 188 m2
Year built 1980