JUST MINUTES WALK TO PENRITH CBD, STATION, CENTRO AND BUS SERVICES
This three bedroom freshly painted townhouse with built ins to all has floating boards downstairs and carpets upstairs. Great brick feature walls throughout the property. Private rear courtyard, garage under main roof with internal access. Dishwasher in ktichen, with gas hot plates and gas hot water system. Second tiolet in laundry
Air conditioning being installed soon
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org