New Price - spacious & renovated
Spacious Renovated Mundoolun Country retreat on 3.5 acres - ready to move in! This fully renovated, two story steel framed home in Mundoolun is suitable for singles, couples, small families or could simply be your weekend getaway. The new Envirocycle was installed to accommodate a second dwelling in the future - there is the possibility to extend and space to build a new residence on property, leaving current property as a granny flat, guest house, Air BnB, or rental.
Enter through the main door into the large open plan kitchen/living room area with new bamboo flooring and bio ethanol fireplace. The new kitchen boasts quality contemporary fixtures and fittings with a lovely rural charm.
The solid modern staircase leads you upstairs to the master bedroom with its high ceilings, new carpet, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
There is a private deck at both ends of the master bedroom, with one of them having an infrared heat sauna.
The land has been sufficiently cleared to allow for its full use, whilst still retaining a wilderness feel with all its native flora and fauna.
- Large open plan kitchen dining family room
- New stainless-steel dual/split oven with steamer function
- New induction cook top and stainless steel range hood
- Up cycled timber cook top surround
- Breakfast bar
- New dishwasher
- 2nd bedroom/rumpus room or office
- Laundry/linen room
- Modern bathroom with a large walk in shower
- New bamboo flooring throughout
- New contemporary feature Bio ethanol fireplace
- Skylight in the kitchen
- New light fittings throughout
- Huge master bedroom with new carpet
- New split system air conditioner
- Large balconies at either end of the master bedroom and one with a brand new infrared heat sauna
- 3.5 kw solar electricity system connected to the grid
- New electric hot water system
- Upgraded bio-cycle waste water system with new pumps - powerful enough to accommodate
a second dwelling
- 3 x 5000 liter poly water tanks
- New termite barrier
- Kids play area with a swing seat, castle themed cubby house and a rope swing
- 3 large fire pits
- Carport to accommodate 3 cars
- Garden shed
Please call Mark or Deb to arrange a private inspection of this property, or come to one of our scheduled open homes.