Outside Traditional … Inside Exceptional!!
From the exterior this cute Villa appears quite traditional; however step inside and you’ll immediately realize that there is much, much more to this delightfully home than meets the eye. This is definitely one property that must be inspected internally to fully appreciate its overall spaciousness and a mere “drive by” just won’t do that!!
- Set in a quiet court on approx 327 sqm allotment this Villa overlooks quality homes and is within a couple of minutes stroll to Greenwith Primary School and mere minutes drive to The Stables or Greenwith Shopping Centre.
- Built during 1995 this home utilizes brick veneer construction, tiled roofing and encompasses approx. 121 sqm of internal living space, 34 sqm of covered outdoor entertaining, plus full enclosed garage that is situated under the main roof and provides direct access to the home.
- The home boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens, wall mounted LG reverse cycle air conditioning, Bosch gas instantaneous hot water service, insulated ceilings and new stainless steel gas cook tops, new stainless steel oven, new stainless steel dishwasher, new carpeting and freshly painted throughout.
- The entry opens to an impressive central hallway that appears to go on forever and is home to a large built-in linen closet. Illuminated by banks of down lights the neutrally tiled flooring continues to flow throughout all the main traffic areas of the home; thus making maintenance a breeze!
- Right of the hallway lays the master bedroom with central ceiling fan and boasting a large walk through “his and hers” wardrobe to the elegant double sized bathroom; thus it acts as an ensuite!
- This super stylish bathroom all highlighted in ivory with light burgundy tessellated tiling boasts dual basins, huge corner spa bath, clear glass shower cubicle, overhead heat lamps and W.C.
- The hallway then continues on and dissects bedrooms 2 and 3 which are almost identical in size. Adjoining is the conveniently positioned laundry with built-in storage and bench space, stainless steel trough and direct exit to outside. The bonus of a second separate W.C. adjoins.
- At this point the hallway forks and leads to the two generous living areas of the home. Right leads to the light and bright formal lounge with double bi-fold doors that lead on to the family room etc.
- The true hub of the home is the expansive open plan kitchen, dining and family areas that also enjoys down lighting, reverse cycle air conditioning and the convenience of a glass sliding door that provides access large paved and full covered outdoor entertaining area.
- The kitchen sparkles with white joinery and white granite look bench tops and it enjoys extensive bench and cupboard pace, a corner pantry and as mentioned previously, all new stainless steel appliances including built-in dishwasher and so the list could continue!
All in all …Whether you are downsizing, starting over, investing or a first home buyer, this home with its unique features and benefiting from a sympathetic makeover now represents exceptional buying! … So best be quick, or you may miss out and be disappointed!
Phone, text or email me to arrange an inspection.
Bruce Raison 0418 258 250
Want to find out where your property sits within the market?
Have one of our multi-award-winning agents come out and provide you with a market update on your home or investment!
Call Professionals Northgate Oakden now 08 8266 6052
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However, no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
- Walk In Pantry
- Entrance Hall
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV Cable/Sat
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Hot Water